"Park Road Parade Days” is an exciting week of dining and shopping experiences leading up to the Parade. Special events are held from Monday, October 2 through Saturday, October 7.
Click here for the brochure of Parade Week Specials
19% off for $20 donation!
For the first time, Park Road businesses are offering discounts for dining and
shopping. For a $20 donation you receive a discount card for 19% off at the businesses listed below.
Discount cards are available at: Effie’s Place, Playhouse on Park and Zest 280 Eatery.
- Body & Sole, 192 Park Rd
- Effie’s Place, 91 Park Rd
- Hot Oven Pizza & Panini, 264 Park Rd
- Max & Lily’s Closet, 262 Park Rd
- Nationwide Wig Imports, (New Merchandise Only): 9 Oakwood Ave
- Orchid Threading & Day Spa, 266 Park Rd
- Petals & Paws, (Merchandise Only) 268 Park Rd
- Playhouse on Park, 244 Park Rd
- Supreme Gas, 141 Park Rd
- The Clothes Horse, 175 Park Rd
- Three Ladies Antiques, 328 Park Rd
- Value Furniture, 74-1 Park Rd
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change, 48 Park Rd (Code: ANSG10)
- Zest 280 Eatery, 280 Park Rd Off
- Thai Ice Cream, 120 Park Rd
Toast to the Parade! happy hour, 10/5, 4-7pm
“Toast to the Parade” Happy Hour sponsored by
Park & Oak Restaurant,
14 Oakwood Avenue, Thursday, October 5th,
Join us as we raise a glass and a fork in celebration of the upcoming 19th Annual Park Road Parade.
Owner/Chef David Borselle, Jr. is expanding the regular happy hour and is generously donating a percentage of the proceeds to the parade.
Choose from a variety of menu items for only $4-$6. You can nosh on two healthy portioned pork tacos, an Angus Cheeseburger, or a Spicy Poutine with roasted pork.
Park & Oaks is also offering specialty cocktails, craft beer, and house red or white wine for only $4-$6!
Stop by and support the Park Road Parade.
Volunteer Meeting, 10/3, 5:45-6:45 PM
Volunteer Meeting sponsored by Zest 280 (owners of the Pond House Café & Banquets), 280 Park Road, Tuesday, October 3rd from 5:45 - 6:45 pm; For those who want to get involved, please join us for the Parade preparations. Owner Kim Yarum is hosting the event with light bites.